What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So question, if we are shipping books or audio books, do we have to do Priority Mail. If the other person agrees couldn't we do Media or parcel?

I am not sure if we can do confirmation with media shipping. If we can get confirmation then I think it would be okay. The whole concept is to be assured that the item has been shipped since we have had some problems with past swaps.

Quote:
Yes, you can ship media and parcel with confirmation. I am in paperbackswap and many of them ship media with confirmation. Here is copied straight from USPS.COM

Delivery Confirmation may be used with the following services:

First-Class Mail
00ae.png
Parcels
Priority Mail
00ae.png

Package Services Parcels - Includes Parcel Post
00ae.png
, Media Mail
00ae.png
, Bound Printed Matter (paid by permit imprint only), and Library Mail.
Standard Mail
00ae.png
Parcels - must be less than 16 ounces and mailed at the electronic price.
Parcel Select
00ae.png
- must be mailed at the electronic price.
Hold For Pickup - Shipments are mailed and held securely at designated Post Offices up to 15 days depending on the product selected.

It is just so much cheaper with items that aren't time sensitive like eggs are.

Quote:
Yes, you can ship media and parcel with confirmation. I am in paperbackswap and many of them ship media with confirmation. Here is copied straight from USPS.COM

Delivery Confirmation may be used with the following services:

First-Class Mail
00ae.png
Parcels
Priority Mail
00ae.png

Package Services Parcels - Includes Parcel Post
00ae.png
, Media Mail
00ae.png
, Bound Printed Matter (paid by permit imprint only), and Library Mail.
Standard Mail
00ae.png
Parcels - must be less than 16 ounces and mailed at the electronic price.
Parcel Select
00ae.png
- must be mailed at the electronic price.
Hold For Pickup - Shipments are mailed and held securely at designated Post Offices up to 15 days depending on the product selected.

It is just so much cheaper with items that aren't time sensitive like eggs are.

Perfect that works for me. Anything to save a little money.

Quote:
Also adding the following items to this CURRENT OFFER

Or Two new ballcaps, one is bright blue with embroidered black mule head and one is red with shield and the word Kenya embroidered on it....both adjustable
Or A Teddy BEar made from overall material and the BIG SMITH label on its belly
OR two new tye dyed Tshirts SIZE SM in yellow, orange and pink

Last edited:
Mine on the ball caps

Offer
6+ B/B/S Orpington Hatching Eggs
1609_100_1235.jpg

or

6+ Guinea Eggs - All together colors - Coral Blue, Sky Blue, Pearl, White, Purple, Buff, Chocolate, Voilet, Lavender, & few pied
1609_guinea_group.jpg

or

6+ Barnevelder Hatching Eggs
1609_barnevelder_group.jpg

Book on tape The Summons by John Grisham Unabridged (new in package never opened). I purchased a few years ago then got a Kindle and never went back to books on tape.
1609_100_1406.jpg

or

Ace Brand Programmable Thermostat – New in package – We purchased intending to install it then had to put in a entire new furnace system which came with a programmable thermostat.
1609_100_1404.jpg

or

Springfield Digital Humidity and Temperature Monitor – I use these in my incubator and find them very handy.
1609_100_1409.jpg

or

Cute little ceramic cats
1609_100_1410.jpg

or

Book on tape Isle of Dogs by Patricia Cornwell Unabridged (new in package never opened). I purchased a few years ago then got a Kindle and never went back to books on tape.
1609_100_1407.jpg

oohh wow.. I LOVE this concept.. running for the camera as I type.. be back soon with SOMETHING.. anything..

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom