Worms ?????

Pjchicks

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 4, 2013
Nevada City, CA.
I have lost a few of my chickens lately and just don't know why. I don't see any signs of worms.
How does a chicken get worms??? Its been pretty hot here and I thought that might has something to do with chicken not being preekie.

Are any of the recommended natural wormers that you find on a google search worth the time and effort? For example, I've seen garlic, ACV, carrots, wormwood, cayenne - just to name a few off the top of my head!!!

dawg53 - I know I've read many posts in the past where you have discussed proper worming. I thought there was a recommendation to use Valbazen but then to use a different one 10 days later. I can't remember the name - is it Safeguard?

Are any of the recommended natural wormers that you find on a google search worth the time and effort? For example, I've seen garlic, ACV, carrots, wormwood, cayenne - just to name a few off the top of my head!!!

All these things make the humans feel better, but from all the research I've seen it does little to nothing to help the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom