2023/2024 Question of the Day Archive & Suggestions

Pics
My father flies helicopters for his job. He used to take me up when he was practicing.
Lucky! My dad wanted to fly helis for a living.
I don't eat peanuts,
You're missing out
and we ain't rich by any means! :D
Same. Apparently I don't even make enough to be considered 2024's "middle class". But it's fine since I'm frugal anyways, if I ever won the lottery nobody would know, mostly because I'd drop off the face of the earth, but also because I wouldn't be living it up.

Lucky! My dad wanted to fly helis for a living.
Thanks! We've moved around a lot because of it. I've been to eighty-five percent of the US. But job security isn't the greatest.
Same. Apparently I don't even make enough to be considered 2024's "middle class". But it's fine since I'm frugal anyways, if I ever won the lottery nobody would know, mostly because I'd drop off the face of the earth, but also because I wouldn't be living it up.
Same here. I do spend a lot but it's not like I'm out to be fancy or anything. And I'm trying to save more.

Thanks! We've moved around a lot because of it. I've been to eighty-five percent of the US. But job security isn't the greatest.
Well at least you're well traveled! I know lots of people who haven't left the state when they live right on the border. Moving definitely has it's downsides tho, it's hard to make friends and keep them. I've lived in different countries and states, but I've been moving less lately, it's nice.
Same here. I do spend a lot but it's not like I'm out to be fancy or anything. And I'm trying to save more.
I spend a lot on my hobbies, but in every other aspect I'm super low maintenance, like I'd never spend money on $8 coffees when I can make them better at home, but shelling out $200+ on a camera lens? Done.

Back
Top Bottom