Ended 2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into four categories, Red, Blue, Red & Blue, Barred, & Pigeons

Red Winners

@JustBabyMargo, @HopKat, & @Amer

First Place - @JustBabyMargo

Second Place - @HopKat

Third Place - @Amer

Blue Winners
@Chicken poppy, @Poultrybonkers, & @Faraday40

First Place - @Chicken poppy

Second Place
- @Poultrybonkers

Third Place
- @Faraday40

Red & Blue Winners
@cluckmecoop7, @mrskenmore, & @picklestheduck
First Place - @cluckmecoop7

S
econd Place - @mrskenmore

T
hird Place - @picklestheduck

First Place - @QuailQueen75

S
econd Place - @NorthwoodsChick

T
hird Place - @MysteryChicken

Pigeon Winner
@RoostersAreAwesome

First Place - @RoostersAreAwesome

@HopKat, @JustBabyMargo, @Amer, @Chicken poppy, @Poultrybonkers, @Faraday40, @QuailQueen75, @NorthwoodsChick, @MysteryChicken, @cluckmecoop7, @mrskenmore, @picklestheduck, & @RoostersAreAwesome, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

🎉Congratulations! 🎉

I didn't get the first tag.

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into four categories, Red, Blue, Red & Blue, Barred, & Pigeons

Red Winners

Second Place - @HopKat

Third Place - @Amer

Blue Winners

Second Place - @Poultrybonkers

Third Place - @Faraday40

Red & Blue Winners

Second Place - @mrskenmore

Third Place - @picklestheduck

Second Place - @NorthwoodsChick

Third Place - @MysteryChicken

Pigeon Winner
@RoostersAreAwesome

@HopKat, @JustBabyMargo, @Amer, @Chicken poppy, @Poultrybonkers, @Faraday40, @QuailQueen75, @NorthwoodsChick, @MysteryChicken, @cluckmecoop7, @mrskenmore, @picklestheduck, & @RoostersAreAwesome, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

🎉Congratulations! 🎉

The formatting on this post must have taken a long time! Congrats, everybody! And I adore Sherbert, by the way!

full

Red Winners

Second Place - @HopKat

Third Place - @Amer

Blue Winners

Second Place
- @Poultrybonkers

Third Place
- @Faraday40

Red & Blue Winners

S
econd Place - @mrskenmore

T
hird Place - @picklestheduck

S
econd Place - @NorthwoodsChick

T
hird Place - @MysteryChicken

Pigeon Winner
@RoostersAreAwesome

thank you.png

🎉Congratulations! 🎉

:yaCongratulations everyone!:ya

Back
Top Bottom