Open Contest 2025 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Pics
IMG_0890.jpeg
Thanks!

hah!

@KimbosKluckers I'm in Mesa and have dirt thanks to pigs and tortoises. My girls range in the daytime in our yard, so when I'm taking photos I try and isolate them with our roses or other plants in the background. Something that isn't dirt or the wire of their coop. And you can get low down and angle up a bit to help with that as well. It takes some planning and patience, and you kind of have to think to yourself when you look at your photos "Would people be happy staring at this on their wall for a month? Would I be happy?"
Makes sense. We are near Show Low so there’s great Mountain Views just not much landscape. I also have a pig and dogs that contribute to this 😂 Nothing anyone wants to look at for a month! Thank you!

Makes sense. We are near Show Low so there’s great Mountain Views just not much landscape. I also have a pig and dogs that contribute to this 😂 Nothing anyone wants to look at for a month! Thank you!
No pigs or dogs, but I have ducks that contribute that way too!

Hey I have one with a cool hairdo too! Wish we had a "best hairdo" contest lol.

He's only 4 mos old.

View attachment 3833246
There probably has been a hair do contest, and if not, its a great idea. Heck, theres already wattle Wednesdays! Call it a contest and the pictures flood in and we all smile and laugh :wee :love

Back
Top Bottom