3 week old not growing?!

Grandschickiesx6

Hatching
Oct 21, 2023
In new to babies. They are 3 weeks old. I have 1 that seems to have stopped growing. Today I noticed it’s laying around. When it stands or I stand it up it’s very wobbly and lays back down and shuts its eyes.
What should I be looking for and doing?

In new to babies. They are 3 weeks old. I have 1 that seems to have stopped growing. Today I noticed it’s laying around. When it stands or I stand it up it’s very wobbly and lays back down and shuts its eyes.
What should I be looking for and doing?
What type of feed? What kind of poops? Are the other two still moving and doing okay? Are the inside or outside? Anything else you could give us, photos, ?

Have you tried giving her vitamins. Like poultry cell. A multi vitamin? If she's been outside I would consider cocci. She's pretty young though. If she's been outside I'd treat with Corrid. If she's only been inside you can see if the vitamins bring her around. It's worth a try. My birds like when I make a mash out of the dry food and add a couple drops of vitamins in the food mixed up really well. Mine seem to love it this way. I sure hope she gets better. Keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom