Anyone have F3 olive Eggers laying and egg color???

Top 4 rows are F1, F2, F3 and even a 4th or 5th generation Olive Eggers. I honestly don't know much besides what I told you due to I won both dozen in a poultry raffle and got than from the breeders. If you're wondering what the last two rows are they're Ayam Cemani eggs which I also won lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170902_141706.jpg
    IMG_20170902_141706.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 383
A8EA5593-289D-4F01-8DC4-6CAF2CB91D96.jpeg
His lady I bought some marans from has some f9 olive egger eggers... bred back to a Black copper maran every time. The eggs are a darker brown then the actual marans!! I screenshot Ted the picture picturw sentence me and editited it so you know what eggs belong to who. I so wanted some of her f9 eggs, but she’s only has one hen laying them. She has some f10 but they’re by only a couple months old, not laying I may have to beg her to ship me at least 3 eggs from her one f9 layer... because she plans on breeding to f10s back to ameraucana and they’ll be way lighter in color :((

The ones on the left from my F3 Olive Egger that just started laying this weekend. They looked so dark and chocolate. At times you can see a hint of green when the light hits certain angles. The chicken looks nothing like a BCM (Mostly Red, white butt, pea comb).
F52E654E-F432-4E5F-86A0-42F43C8B12C6.jpeg
F3065087-B793-45A0-9A03-9CEE7B35EB9E.jpeg
The picture is 2 days of eggs from 6 chickens. OE, WL, and 4 ISA Browns.

My f2 OEs are laying now. I will keep two of the cockerals to hatch in the spring. My original crosses hatched were Crested Cream Legbar x Welsumer and Ameraucana x Birchen Marans. This generation is those two crosses bred and produced hens with light green to dark khaki some with freckles. I am hoping in the spring to hatch a hen who more saturated colored green eggs with dark freckles.

My f2 OEs are laying now. I will keep two of the cockerals to hatch in the spring. My original crosses hatched were Crested Cream Legbar x Welsumer and Ameraucana x Birchen Marans. This generation is those two crosses bred and produced hens with light green to dark khaki some with freckles. I am hoping in the spring to hatch a hen who more saturated colored green eggs with dark freckles.
How did they turn out?

Back
Top Bottom