King of the hill.
kingofthehill - Copy.jpg

Dust bath box.
1711680991872.jpeg

Meeting for drinks.
1711681353750.jpeg

Friends under the brooder plate.
1711681035658.jpeg

I know this is a long shot but just in case anyone is looking for a Bielefelder cockerel and lives around the southern Arizona area, our 8 week old boy needs a new home ASAP.

He is big, healthy, happy, and friendly, you can pick him up and hold him, he gets along perfectly with our 14 girls. He has not started crowing yet. We've always fed him organic feed and treats.

We cannot have roosters here otherwise we'd love to keep him, he will be a splendid rooster. His disposition is too good to go to freezer camp. I will drive any reasonable distance to bring him to a forever home.

1715827386075.png

1715827400979.png

I know this is a long shot but just in case anyone is looking for a Bielefelder cockerel and lives around the southern Arizona area, our 8 week old boy needs a new home ASAP.
:hitOh, I WISH I were close enough! My rooster passed the beginning of March (Chantecler), and I can see the disruption in the behavior of the ladies. I won't be getting chicks until next spring, or even not till 2026, and I want a Bielefelder boy.

:hitOh, I WISH I were close enough! My rooster passed the beginning of March (Chantecler), and I can see the disruption in the behavior of the ladies. I won't be getting chicks until next spring, or even not till 2026, and I want a Bielefelder boy.

Haha - I love the idea of a cross-country road trip with a chicken. Sneaking him into a Best Western, hoping he doesn't crow...

I've never been to Michigan, if I had the time I would totally do that. That would be a fun adventure.

He is big, healthy, happy, and friendly, you can pick him up and hold him, he gets along perfectly with our 14 girls. He has not started crowing yet. We've always fed him organic feed and treats.

We cannot have roosters here otherwise we'd love to keep him, he will be a splendid rooster. His disposition is too good to go to freezer camp. I will drive any reasonable distance to bring him to a forever home.

View attachment 3833446
View attachment 3833448
I wish you were in VA I want one but no one around her has one.

People keep telling me to put him on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace but I refuse to do that because we're near the border and cock fighting is a problem here even though it's illegal. Unwanted roosters often end up being "training" birds. That's cruel and horrible. We love him and he's a sweet boy, he certainly does not deserve that.

I'll keep trying to find a home for him.

Back
Top Bottom