BYC Café

Good afternoon Café!

I brough a fresh pot to share :caf

We are enjoying the third warm and sunny day in a row despite Sahara dust clouds filtering the sunlight and making our throats a little raw at times.

The dogs are lazing about happily in the sun as well as the chickens, what a peaceful sight!

Even my potatoes finally dared to make an appearance in the raised bed.
But to my annoyance, a nasty neighbour cat did too and left its 💩 right in the middle between the rows of potatoes and the chives... 🤬
I will have to get out the natural lemon oil essence and coffee grounds to keep the fluffy pooper away.

I am also slowing down my pace so that I can walk with as normal a gait as possible.
Gait training was the one and only, but big thing, I learned from the 'bad' PT I had. Limping can screw up your whole skeletal system, not to mention the musculature. I still use it rather frequently when my foot/knees are flaring up.

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee.

Busy morning with lots of marking today. Picked a bunch of flowers to send to the local flower farmer - supplementing her stock for these next few weeks as I don't have time to sell them personally.

tempImageCauiBo.png

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee.

Busy morning with lots of marking today. Picked a bunch of flowers to send to the local flower farmer - supplementing her stock for these next few weeks as I don't have time to sell them personally.

View attachment 3816829
Lovely!

Did my first 'mowing'(weed wacker) of the season.
I ran out of juice before the WW battery did.

Also got the chook chow moved out to the coop.
They've been eating scratch for the last day or two as I ran out of crumble. Am all stocked up on both now after errand run this morning.
I miss that physical activity, I'll probably pay for it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom