Ended BYC's 2022 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!—Guess When BYC Will Hit 25,555,555 Messages!

I very much agree that it shouldn’t exist. Terrible stuff…
372C7B3E-9A6F-4A9B-905B-FAC6B104A4BF.jpeg
your taste buds, not mine :) You can have all the avocado mayo you like! I will gladly give you my servings.
I will gladly take all the avocado mayo. :tongue In all seriousness though, you do you.:D
It is just using avocado oil instead of soy, so in theory it should be fine. But that stuff doesn't look right. A good mayo should be thick enough to leave air pockets in the jar.
Like this
View attachment 3301769
Trust me, I love the real stuff too, but the avocado mayo really doesn’t taste that different. Personally, I like that stuff. :drool

Umm, @Fluffy Lambs , ?how did you come up with LAST January as a good/logical guess??🤔🤔

Congrats to the winners...and Thank you to @Kiki @casportpony @R2elk and BYC for running this guessing game....and giving prizes! Very nice of all of you...even though I didn't won a prize, it was fun hoping!!!
Typo man but I got my rightful last place that I deserve

Hello everyone. This is just a friendly reminder that I am in fact Neil1366. The thing is, my laptop isn't working at all. I am ready to get a new device but that's besides the point. What I'm saying is that I am just checking in on what's going on and I am happy I came in 20th place. Hopefully when my laptop works again, I'll be able to go back and respond to messages and other stuff. I am ready to enter the other fall contests. One last thing: who's excited for Halloween?

Back
Top Bottom