Dad Jokes😂

1712806767894.png

I'm always afraid I post too much. 😕
Not at all, keep 'em coming!

Sometimes I :he because I keep coming here thinking I'm going to read some really GOOD jokes .... and then, I remember the title of this thread! :lau
You'd think I'd learn! I'm married to a "Dad," aka honorary "Grandpa," as we have guardianship of two kids, now young adults, and he (not unlike you) suffers from the affliction of, er, "Dad-jokitis."
Example: when someone uses my (fill in the blank) and I bellow, er politely though frustratedly ask, Where is my (fill in the blank)? Why isn't it right here in the (cupboard, closet, car, basement, etc.,) where it belongs, and DH, eager to assist/ annoy me, responds, " Because it's somewhere else!" :barnie
He actually thinks he's a) funny and/or b) helping me! :smack

Not at all, keep 'em coming!

Sometimes I :he because I keep coming here thinking I'm going to read some really GOOD jokes .... and then, I remember the title of this thread! :lau
You'd think I'd learn! I'm married to a "Dad," aka honorary "Grandpa," as we have guardianship of two kids, now young adults, and he (not unlike you) suffers from the affliction of, er, "Dad-jokitis."
Example: when someone uses my (fill in the blank) and I bellow, er politely though frustratedly ask, Where is my (fill in the blank)? Why isn't it right here in the (cupboard, closet, car, basement, etc.,) where it belongs, and DH, eager to assist/ annoy me, responds, " Because it's somewhere else!" :barnie
He actually thinks he's a) funny and/or b) helping me! :smack
Why don't you realize it's somewhere else though?

Back
Top Bottom