VFR = visual range of flight Regardless of obstructions of weather conditions
So VFR is being able to see whatever is in the air around you?

Visual line of sight means you have to be able to see the drone at all times. I believe it should be "you can see the obstacles and stuff around where your drone is but you don't need to see the drone itself". My drone blends right into the sky since it's white and on a bright day, I can't see it across a field especially if it's 100ft away and 400ft up.

Has anyone ever asked you, what was in your pocket? And you said “my drone!” :lol:
I have never said "my drone" since I don't carry it in my pocket. At one point I had a iPod, a point and shoot, and a iPhone along with two handkerchiefs and two small bags of random stuff I like to carry around spread across two pockets.

So VFR is being able to see whatever is in the air around you?

Visual line of sight means you have to be able to see the drone at all times. I believe it should be "you can see the obstacles and stuff around where your drone is but you don't need to see the drone itself". My drone blends right into the sky since it's white and on a bright day, I can't see it across a field especially if it's 100ft away and 400ft up.
Paint it black.

I could but it's not worth my time. I can generally tell where it is and I fly over big open fields. Only obstacle is birds. And they stay away.
Don't you know, Black drones matter?
Tax is attached below.
Lightning rolls her r's

Attachments

• IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    608 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Don't you know, Black drones matter?
Tax is attached below.
Thank you for doing the tax as intended.
I don't know why it seems so hard for some of us to grasp. Tax should be posted with any off topic post so the poster at least has to pause long enough to upload the tax picture.
Maybe sometimes that pause will mean the person decides not to post some random thing. But if they do clutter up the thread with random stuff, at least the rest of us get to feast our eyes on lovely chicken pictures!
It is an incentive system people. It is not about punishment after the fact!

Tax system rant tax:
IMG_6546.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom