I made cupcakes in my sisters Easy Bake oven many years ago. The plastic oven caught fire and the cupcakes were ruined. 😡 why did they sell toys like that back in the 60’s?
IMG_4353.png

OMG! Those all look wonderful. What's the event? What is this second one. It looks like it might be choux pastry which would be amazing!
It's a cream puff with pastry cream inside. Tomorrow is my one of my brothers days.
And we will be going on a trip sometime so I'm doing sourdough bread for that.

I made cupcakes in my sisters Easy Bake oven many years ago. The plastic oven caught fire and the cupcakes were ruined. 😡 why did they sell toys like that back in the 60’s?
Because we weren't wusses back then. Now everything has to be safety this and safety that. Safety is good but too much is not.

Hi everyone.
I missed a day and a half and get behind 12 pages.

First off, @featherhead007 I am so very sorry about Hen-Rietta's passing. She had a wonderful long life with you. Also congratulations, you wanted Buff Orps, from you recent pictures you have at least 2 orps.

@Ponypoor congrats on POW with Miss Betty.

I am exhausted. Had to be in Lexington this afternoon for Rosie's eye dr appointment. Afterwards I had to make good on my promise to hit the mall for her birthday. I think that girl could live in Old Navy and Bath and Bodyworks. Dad had 1 job while we were gone. 1 job, gather the eggs. Did he do that? Nope, 14 eggs in 2 different spots in the hay. I left home with no broody hen, I came back to Karen plopped on the nest with 8 screaming like a banshee.

Sadly I am 99% certain Momma Hen is gone now. Dad did go trail riding today and up by the cemetery behind our house He came across a huge pile of feathers. No body, but a lot of feathers. From the pictures he showed me they look very much like Momma Hens. That or hawk. If it was Momma Hens feathers, I can not blame her passing on a predator. Being at least 12 1/2, and the mobility issues she had been having I think she passed naturally. She was showing signs her time was close at hand. She gave me grief, she flogged me more times then I care to count and I called her everything under the sun. I will miss that Ole Bat. There will never be another one like her.

Sadly I am 99% certain Momma Hen is gone now. Dad did go trail riding today and up by the cemetery behind our house He came across a huge pile of feathers. No body, but a lot of feathers. From the pictures he showed me they look very much like Momma Hens. That or hawk. If it was Momma Hens feathers, I can not blame her passing on a predator. Being at least 12 1/2, and the mobility issues she had been having I think she passed naturally. She was showing signs her time was close at hand. She gave me grief, she flogged me more times then I care to count and I called her everything under the sun. I will miss that Ole Bat. There will never be another one like her.
:hugs

Hi everyone.
I missed a day and a half and get behind 12 pages.

First off, @featherhead007 I am so very sorry about Hen-Rietta's passing. She had a wonderful long life with you. Also congratulations, you wanted Buff Orps, from you recent pictures you have at least 2 orps.

@Ponypoor congrats on POW with Miss Betty.

I am exhausted. Had to be in Lexington this afternoon for Rosie's eye dr appointment. Afterwards I had to make good on my promise to hit the mall for her birthday. I think that girl could live in Old Navy and Bath and Bodyworks. Dad had 1 job while we were gone. 1 job, gather the eggs. Did he do that? Nope, 14 eggs in 2 different spots in the hay. I left home with no broody hen, I came back to Karen plopped on the nest with 8 screaming like a banshee.

:hugs 🌹

Back
Top Bottom