Hello, Hello!

Hi all! I am so excited to be part of this community! Here are my question and answers:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, we got our first few chickens back in February.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 3 chickens out in the coop and 9 in the brooder.

(3) What breeds do you have? I honestly have no idea what they are, lol.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Seeing them grow! They go through such interesting phases. I like the surprise of seeing their gender too, lol.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I have a husband and 2 kids so we are always on the go with their sports. I do weight lift as well.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Oh I kind of answered that above but yeah, I have a husband and 2 kids (4yr old son, 3yr old daughter) and I work from home while my husband is a "house-husband" and homeschools our kids.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :DI found you through google as I was searching for random chicken information!
Welcome. We are here to help you raise your chickens. Ask questions as needed.

Back
Top Bottom