I’m new.

MommaLlama55

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2024
Hi I’m new here! This page always pops up when I’m looking up information on my chickens so I thought I’d just join. We always had chickens while I was growing up (parents still do) and my kids absolutely love them so we decided to get some of our own. We just got 4 chicks approximately 8 weeks old (give or take a day). One is a buff Brahma and the other 3 are silver lace winged wyandottes though they may be mixed, this is what the hens were that they came from. I decided to join because me and my dad definitely had a difficult time trying to sex these chicks picking them out. I’m only wanting pullets for now but feel we may have gotten some Roos.😬😂 so that post will be coming soon for your help.😁

Hi I’m new here! This page always pops up when I’m looking up information on my chickens so I thought I’d just join. We always had chickens while I was growing up (parents still do) and my kids absolutely love them so we decided to get some of our own. We just got 4 chicks approximately 8 weeks old (give or take a day). One is a buff Brahma and the other 3 are silver lace winged wyandottes though they may be mixed, this is what the hens were that they came from. I decided to join because me and my dad definitely had a difficult time trying to sex these chicks picking them out. I’m only wanting pullets for now but feel we may have gotten some Roos.😬😂 so that post will be coming soon for your help.😁
HI! Welcome to BYC it's great to have you here! Good luck with your flock!
Welcome Wagon.gif

Back
Top Bottom