LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

54 eggs in the incubator! We ended up with a lot of bonus eggs 😆

Colours
24 silver
18 mixed colour
12 pansy

There is one massive egg that all most doesn't fit in the turner! All of the silver eggs are quite big.

there was one egg that I felt dent in when I was holding it but when I checked where it had dented I couldn't find anything :idunno

I want to make little information cards about assistance dogs to hand out to people, maybe even to a bigger leaflet too.

what information would you want to know?
Not sure, but maybe mention about why it's important not to distract/pet service dogs or dogs in training without permission
Too many people act like entitled children, from what I've heard

I want to make little information cards about assistance dogs to hand out to people, maybe even to a bigger leaflet too.

what information would you want to know?
What breeds are okay to have as assistance dogs? I feel like I heard that there were only specific breeds that are typically considered to be worth training or something like that

Not sure, but maybe mention about why it's important not to distract/pet service dogs or dogs in training without permission
Too many people act like entitled children, from what I've heard
Definitely will add that!
What breeds are okay to have as assistance dogs? I feel like I heard that there were only specific breeds that are typically considered to be worth training or something like that
Hmmm... I will definitely add that to the leaflet! Maybe a very short bit for the card.

So any breed (expect banned breeds) can be an assistance dogs* but most breeds don't have the correct temperament for assistance dog work, which means they have a very high wash out rate compared to the commonly used breeds**

*might be what I put on the card
**is too much for the card I think, might be good for the leaflet in even more detail

Definitely will add that!

Hmmm... I will definitely add that to the leaflet! Maybe a very short bit for the card.

So any breed (expect banned breeds) can be an assistance dogs* but most breeds don't have the correct temperament for assistance dog work, which means they have a very high wash out rate compared to the commonly used breeds**

*might be what I put on the card
**is too much for the card I think, might be good for the leaflet in even more detail
Banned breeds?

Back
Top Bottom