Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Swampducks... That is too funny! I can picture Ziggy running away tail between legs!
lol.png

I had a duck that would "goose" my dog Gunny. He did not find it so amusing...

Take a short afternoon nap and wake up to find it much warmer than earlier.

I better go check the chickens and water the garden.

Last edited:
disco balls? If I had one of those, it would be in my house.
hide.gif
lau.gif

You might have to wait a little while but they make them little for x-mas trees...You won't have to wait too long though
hide.gif
Michaels is already selling Halloween stuff!
PS I can't wait for Halloween! DS wants to be Ironman! I am going to make his costume
love.gif
I hope it turns out how I want it to... If not, he is young and won't know the difference! LOL

lau.gif

You might have to wait a little while but they make them little for x-mas trees...You won't have to wait too long though
hide.gif
Michaels is already selling Halloween stuff!
PS I can't wait for Halloween! DS wants to be Ironman! I am going to make his costume
love.gif
I hope it turns out how I want it to... If not, he is young and won't know the difference! LOL
WHAT! I gotta GET ME ONE! (am I dating myself?)

Awe...Ironman ROCKS.

Speaking of disco (or not
wink.png
) I'm wondering what kind of music do y'all like?

Due to my age I am a fan of what is now referred to as Classic Rock, though I do enjoy some of the new stuff playing on the Bay in Alpena. I rather like Nickelback, Daughtry and Evanescence for instance. But probably my favorite rocker of all time would be David Bowie. I find myself owning more of his cd's than anyone else's and playing them more often than anyone else's.

I also have a lot of real Classical, my favorites being Bach and Mahler and yeah, Beethoven is cool, too though over played a bit.

DH is more into CR groups sporting the all time great guitarists, Clapton, Beck, Hendrix, etc. His other music would be what he calls "fusion" jazz, Soft Machine, et al.

So what are y'all into? And do you play any of it to your chickens?

Back
Top Bottom