Neurodivergent chicken keepers

Pics
hi! i'm here from lgbtq chicken keepers to help revive this! i don't know exactly what i have or don't have but my brain definitely has its own way of doing things lol
Welcome! I really hope we get to revive this, i know theres a lot of people here who think/do things a little differently and i think it’s cool to share our experiences!

Yeah i really like mine. I find myself rolling things between my hands, so acupressure rings work really well for me.
Never heard of them I’ll definitely have to look into them I am always moving my hands and rolling stuff around in them
Especially when I drive somewhere and have the keys I am constantly twirling them on my fingers.
Please do. I really want to find nicer/safer options for occupying my hands...
x2

That’s a good idea.
Combo fidget. You get one sensation from just squeezing the ketchup back and forth inside, and additional stimuli from folding the packet around or or passing it back and forth between your hands. I play with them subconsciously so often I just keep a few on my desk to fiddle with.

Combo fidget. You get one sensation from just squeezing the ketchup back and forth inside, and additional stimuli from folding the packet around or or passing it back and forth between your hands. I play with them subconsciously so often I just keep a few on my desk to fiddle with.
I do mess with them everytime I have them they are actually really nice never thought of using one for a fidget though.

I kid you not, best cheap and easy to get fidgets I've found are ketchup packets. Just don't use one for more than a few days and don't squeeze too hard.
That actually sounds really good! I don't think we have "ketchup packets" like you do here, they're quite different here...

Back
Top Bottom