Toku

In the Brooder
Jan 11, 2023
Cherryland
Hello there!

I have had chickens for about 2.5 years now.

Currently, I am a proud papa to 2 red sex links and a guineafowl (all layers). I also have 2 adorable dwarf goats that are, for the majority of times, good neighbors to my chickens :D.

I've always enjoyed observing animal behavior and spending part of my day with them. Having chickens seemed very natural for me: I built their chicken run, fixed up and painted their chicken coop to suit their needs and personalities. I love that they provide eggs, and it's so much fun to bring friends/neighbors over so they can interact with my chickens and pets.

My hobbies are building + designing nature-focused spaces such as living walls and gardens. I also make handmade products and spend time with people in our regional parks/wilderness spaces. I'm very active and often hike, surf, play soccer primarily, but also love biking, climbing, boating, etc.

I started an organization called Plantify (handle: plantifysociety), where the aim is to connect people with nature. I actually live in an urban space next to my region's public rail line (not too noisy), so my space has become quite the curious spot. I professionally work as a tech event manager for non-profits and help orgs raise money. I also started to host unique events and offer services.

Yes, I finally decided to join BYC because.. well I don't really know too many people who have chickens and I occasionally encounter situations where I feel a bit overwhelmed and uncertain with what to do.

Attachments

• q+m.jpeg
    q+m.jpeg
    501.2 KB · Views: 5
  • quyen.jpeg
    quyen.jpeg
    677.9 KB · Views: 1
  • s+k.jpeg
    s+k.jpeg
    819 KB · Views: 1
Hello there!

I have had chickens for about 2.5 years now.

Currently, I am a proud papa to 2 red sex links and a guineafowl (all layers). I also have 2 adorable dwarf goats that are, for the majority of times, good neighbors to my chickens :D.

I've always enjoyed observing animal behavior and spending part of my day with them. Having chickens seemed very natural for me: I built their chicken run, fixed up and painted their chicken coop to suit their needs and personalities. I love that they provide eggs, and it's so much fun to bring friends/neighbors over so they can interact with my chickens and pets.

My hobbies are building + designing nature-focused spaces such as living walls and gardens. I also make handmade products and spend time with people in our regional parks/wilderness spaces. I'm very active and often hike, surf, play soccer primarily, but also love biking, climbing, boating, etc.

I started an organization called Plantify (handle: plantifysociety), where the aim is to connect people with nature. I actually live in an urban space next to my region's public rail line (not too noisy), so my space has become quite the curious spot. I professionally work as a tech event manager for non-profits and help orgs raise money. I also started to host unique events and offer services.

Yes, I finally decided to join BYC because.. well I don't really know too many people who have chickens and I occasionally encounter situations where I feel a bit overwhelmed and uncertain with what to do.
Welcome to BYC!! ❤️
This is the best place for learning and a go-to for chicken help! :)

Back
Top Bottom