Our newly finished pallet coop!!

Amazing! I'm trying to pull scraps together to make a more open air design. I'm excited about it and hoping DH will be willing to take me pallet begging today! Our babies are almost a week old so we gotta get building.

How did you cut the pallets to make the shingles/shakers? Just slice top boards up and did you scale them on an angle after cutting them?

Thank you you did SUCH an amazing job!!!!

Amazing! I'm trying to pull scraps together to make a more open air design. I'm excited about it and hoping DH will be willing to take me pallet begging today! Our babies are almost a week old so we gotta get building.

How did you cut the pallets to make the shingles/shakers? Just slice top boards up and did you scale them on an angle after cutting them?

Thank you you did SUCH an amazing job!!!!

It looked like to me they just cut the top boards up the same size then just over lapped them.

Great job!!!!
I could never build my own coop, hats of to you!
thumbsup.gif

This is awesome, excellent job! What are the dimensions? I've been trying to score pallets as I see them but I can't find any big ones. Like others, this is my inspiration, but I'm planning on only a 6'x3' to eventually house 4 or 5...hope that's big enough. Thank you for the pictures, BIG HELP!

Back
Top Bottom