Peachtree Poultry

I no longer have the aforementioned breeds. The New Hamps went to a farmer near Crestview Florida, the Cornish ended up near Miami and the Barreds are in central Louisiana. I still raise several colors of cochins (large and bantams) along with oegbs. I've been raising poultry for 35 years so if I can help others get started I'm happy to. I just happened to check the BYC page, which I rarely do anymore, and saw this post. I used to be much more active before Bob Blosl, friend and mentor, passed away.

I no longer have the aforementioned breeds. The New Hamps went to a farmer near Crestview Florida, the Cornish ended up near Miami and the Barreds are in central Louisiana. I still raise several colors of cochins (large and bantams) along with oegbs. I've been raising poultry for 35 years so if I can help others get started I'm happy to. I just happened to check the BYC page, which I rarely do anymore, and saw this post. I used to be much more active before Bob Blosl, friend and mentor, passed away.
Howdy neighbor! Thanks for the update.

Back
Top Bottom