Post your fluffy chicken butt pictures here!

Beware taking fluffy butt pictures of a hen when witnesses are around. You may end up shocking or offending your other hens! 🤣

View attachment 3242138
I love that chickens shape, lol. Her feathers above her fluff look like a hairdo, like she just left the salon! Right?? Oh man, thats fluffy wonderful. Lmao witnesses around. That chicken staring at you is funny. Great photo, thanks.

Wow! Your BCM looks just like mine! Mine is named Victoria II.

Victoria II:

View attachment 3244844

Sorry, that's not a fluffy butt picture. Here's one instead:

Betty the Lemon Cuckoo Orpington:

View attachment 3244845
Oh man! From behind she reminds me of my aunt Phyllis. She'd get her hair done and it would look like your chickens! Thats is such am Awesome picture btw. Thanks for sharing.

That just sounds so frustrating! 😕 So much can depend on the individual bird, however in this case? I've heard similar things about the Lavender Orpington as well. In my own experience, when If a friendly, docile flock is what you're after, I'd strongly recommend Cochin chickens, or even Bantam Cochin. They're by far the sweetest chickens I've ever had, and they even seem to enjoy being held by the kids! If it's lots of eggs + gentle, I'd look at Buff Orpington or, if you have the space, Jersey Giants. Jersey's are big and calm! Although, all of the Buff Orpington chickens that I have personally owned, have been complete sweethearts. In my own opinion, it seems like the specialty colors of established breeds can have...."attitude" as my Wildlife Biologist Father would say!
I agree with the father!!!

It's what I imagine every time I see Lemonade's fluffy bottom.
IMG_3870 fluffy butt.jpg
ade

Back
Top Bottom