Ends 3/18, QUESTION:SHOULD VOTING BE EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH TO BENIFIT LATE ENTRIES?

• YES

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics

Lazy Farmer

Gallus gallus domesticus
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop

thats-all-yokes!.gif

revised period.jpg

ARROW-POINTER.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...w-farmer-connie.1223251/page-19#post-19622123

Animated-pot-luck-contest--.gif
CAMERA-SMILEY-BYC-BG3.gif
rules regsREPAIRED.jpg
how to entered framed.jpg
3-cats.gif
cats.jpg
reg-final.gif
court-judge-smiley-emoticon.gif

judging banner cropped.jpg

judging reccomendation cropped.jpg

I-like-it.gif
winners.jpg

prize package 1 discription.jpg

cat-1.gif

prize package 2 discription.jpg

cat-2.gif

prize package 3 discription.jpg

cat-3.gif

CAMERA-SMILEY-BYC-BG3.gif

I created this Contest/Competition for fun and interaction between the Members of this fine online Community here on BYC. This is a chance to meet new & different members as well of creating a medium to show off your photography/kitchen skills or particular personal tastes and geographical cuisine.

If you decide to enter, and do not wish to claim your prize, you may choose another member to receive it.

I understand the nature of hesitation to FWD your personal mailing address, and I respect that. But if you win and decide to collect the prizes, I assure you with upmost confidence that your privacy is well respected and deserved.

So with that said, I hope everyone decides to join along with all the fun this competition has to offer!

em- connie

Attachments

• revised period.jpg
    revised period.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 6
  • VOTE-NOW-!.gif
    VOTE-NOW-!.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I might. Wouldn't win because it isn't all that visually interesting but I have a hankering to make more "Mama Wall's eggnog". Got the recipe over on BYH from user Baymule (her (great??) grandmother was "Mama Wall"). Made it before Christmas. Have to have productive chickens though, needs a dozen eggs!

I mostly make very boring food.

I might. Wouldn't win because it isn't all that visually interesting but I have a hankering to make more "Mama Wall's eggnog". Got the recipe over on BYH from user Baymule (her (great??) grandmother was "Mama Wall"). Made it before Christmas. Have to have productive chickens though, needs a dozen eggs!

I mostly make very boring food.

Get your chickens to cranking out some eggs and let's see the egg nog!

Egg nog isn't boring, it's good stuff :drool

:lau
You'll have to do better than that if this contest is like the last. There had to be multiple pictures of preparation and plating.
Picture 1 - taking apple out of the bowl
Picture 2 - washing the apple
Picture 3 - cutting the apple
Picture 4 - arranging the apple pieces on the place
Picture 5 - plate on the table
;)

You forgot the step where the grocery sticker has to come off and the other step where the seeds have to be removed. :gig

Back
Top Bottom