Question of the Day - Monday, April 29th, 2024

Pics
No, not proper barbeque, and they make a poor introductory platter for first time bbq tasters :(. They'll go back home and tell everyone all about how barbeque is just glorified ketchup on wet soggy brisket.
Honestly I do like it. But I would prefer a burger.

They do try to make it feel authentic. Pfft, there's even a billboard off the I-10 in New Mexico that says "real authentic BBQ right this way" with directions to rudy's on it.

You in Texas?
Yeah. I'm not from here originally but it's home.
Now imagine them beamed on top of a horse :lau.
Poor horse

They do try to make it feel authentic. Pfft, there's even a billboard off the I-10 in New Mexico that says "real authentic BBQ right this way" with directions to rudy's on it.
That sign deserves to die a gruesome death
That's better than a cup of high fructose corn syrup with a drizzle of black tea.
That's Rudy's tea right there

Yeah. I'm not from here originally but it's home.

Poor horse

That sign deserves to die a gruesome death

That's Rudy's tea right there
I suppose Texas is home as well for me.

I'd feel very sorry for that horse.

Oh, every billboard needs to vanish or be replaced with something that at least looks decent. Here there seem to be ok billboards but drive to CA and I guarantee you there's plenty of stuff that shouldn't exist being advertised.

Oh, don't forget the caffeine added in so it at least feels authentic.

Rudy's is supposed to be Texas bbq. Never forget that when you visit. :p

Back
Top Bottom