Question of the Day - Tuesday, May 14th, 2024

I can certainly write a check. Learned to do that as a kid. I pay most everything online now days and have for a good while. The only regular use of checks now is for paying the water/sewer/trash bill since they charge a fee for credit card use which is more than the percentage I would get for cashback on the CC. I do the same thing for vehicle tags once a year. Other than those things it is really rare that I use them.

Um uh, and did you get busted and do time?
No. That was considered legal tender in Plumeria Gardens.

It's been ages since I've used the words "Plumeria Gardens". That was my made up fantasy city in our house.

No. That was considered legal tender in Plumeria Gardens.

It's been ages since I've used the words "Plumeria Gardens". That was my made up fantasy city in our house.
Remind me, I have a few in a box somewhere. Yes, the actual "check" I made when I was teeny tiny.

No, but considering my bank charges for checkbooks (I think like 30 bucks for one) and it's less hassle to pay other ways I never had a checkbook either
How does your bank charge for checkbooks? You mean the register where you write everything down or the actual cover that holds the register? Or the checking account that you set up with the bank?

Back
Top Bottom