Rehome 2 domestic ducks in Delaware

Rrfarmyard

Hatching
May 15, 2024
I am looking to rehome my two domestic ducks. Both female. A khaki Campbell and a Cayuga. We had 6 ducks for about two years and the fox population has significantly increased this spring and we lost 4 in 2 days. We have several acres but are surrounded by woods and with the increased fox sightings and recent events I feel that putting them in a safer environment is best. Are there any domestic Duck sanctuaries in the Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania area that you all know of?

They are put away in a shelter at night. We have a 11 acres with 2 large ponds and they have been free range during the day. The incidents happened during the day 😢

They are put away in a shelter at night. We have a 11 acres with 2 large ponds and they have been free range during the day. The incidents happened during the day 😢
I can see that happening, we had a fox walking the fence line last week I heard the ducks making the warning noise and walking up to the upper part of their property and there it was trying to figure out how to get in. I hollered and it ran off but boy did it scare me.

Back
Top Bottom