The birb king's chickens

Pics
One of the button quail hens, Cinnamon, may or may not be broody. I think she might be because she was sitting in their little hut for a long time. Not sure if there's even any eggs in there but I guess I'll find out. I've had button hens go broody before but they tend to quit after like 2 days.

I'll definetly update when the broody hatches her eggs out. That's what I love about seramas is there's so many colors and when you hatch them out, you never know what your gonna get!
I know, right?!
I had 4 hatch yesterday, and today, and they're all white/yellow.
I'm quite curious to see how they turn out.

I know, right?!
I had 4 hatch yesterday, and today, and they're all white/yellow.
I'm quite curious to see how they turn out.
Nice. Most of my seramas are either pure black or black and white, but last year I hatched out some new colors like different shades of white, brown, and chocolate. Really exited to see what chicks they can produce this year

At some point soon I'd like to do a marans project. My marans aren't laying much right now, but I would like to hatch more purebreds, as well as mixing my marans rooster with the normal brown egg layer hens. It would be cool to see what those look like and what color eggs they lay. I won't be keeping the marans rooster for much longer, but I want to get one last good hatch from him before he goes.

Back
Top Bottom