The Dreams of the City-RP

how do you get to Fibber Island?

• To get to Fibber Island... You just close your eyes Start fibbing in your mind And see what you can

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • you walked into a room and when you walked out everything was different.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

FlyingDoughnut

Songster
6 Years
Jun 18, 2013
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
The Dreams of the City

You were a volunteer for planning what the city would build next. You then went out of the room to get a glass of water, the room was empty. When you walked out of the room, everything looked different. You walked outside, you saw a road, it had only one car on it and it was going very fast. You looked up, the sky was dark, it was filled with flying cars and droids. You realized that you were in the future. After spending a couple days in the future, you wanted to go home, however, you didn't know how to get back. Even though you wanted to, you simply couldn't find they way back to your time.
~Map~

(note: none of your characters have it until they get it from the library or some place else)

~Rules~

follow the rules
PM the character form if you can
I have to accept your character before you start
if you have an idea for this PM me don't be shy ;)
if i say "pause" then the rp will be paused until i get back
if you read the rules write "future" in the other
~form~

name:
personality:
description/picture:
username:
other:

Last edited:
(Oooh I like)
(
big_smile.png
)

name: Jonathan
history: he didn't go to the future. his friend did go, it just seemed like they just disappeared most of them got on the news. he read about all of them and all the theories not really believing what happened.
personality: kind,
description/picture: white hair, blue eyes, wrinkly skin with no tan but he isn't pail
username: FlyingDoughnut
other: Future

(showing off my character.)
(if you want a character like this than pm me first)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom