The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
My first full hatch in the Matioopx is well under way. Technically, day 21 isn't until later tonight, but these were all banty eggs. Not surprising, the OEGB/Silkie mixes hatched first, and so far I have 9/20 out, with more on the way.

I also tossed in the last of the power outage survivor duck eggs and 2 of those are out.

At this point, I think I like the Maticoopx for *hatching*, due to more headroom, but prefer the MeeF for incubating.

The one thing I dislike about the MeeF is the little 'shelf' around the heating unit. It's a pain to clean!!!

My first full hatch in the Matioopx is well under way. Technically, day 21 isn't until later tonight, but these were all banty eggs. Not surprising, the OEGB/Silkie mixes hatched first, and so far I have 9/20 out, with more on the way.

I also tossed in the last of the power outage survivor duck eggs and 2 of those are out.

At this point, I think I like the Maticoopx for *hatching*, due to more headroom, but prefer the MeeF for incubating.

The one thing I dislike about the MeeF is the little 'shelf' around the heating unit. It's a pain to clean!!!
Thank you for adding to my reasons for needing a Maticoopx. Lol. Can't get it this year, I just pulled my last card when my husband agreed to a few more painted turkeys. 🙃

Hatch and set day for me today.
I need to pick an incubator to load up. Maybe I'll go with the MeeF.
I love the Maticoopx. I'm thinking about running it continuously with my most important eggs.
Once these eggs are hatched, I may move my Chantecler eggs over to it. Although, I have more duck eggs due for lockdown on Friday...

I NEED MORE INCUBATORS!!!

Screenshot_20240429-150905_Gmail.jpg

Gonna run the MeeF this round.
Since I'm a guy and you know how guys are about manuals. Anyone want to be kind enough to tell me how to set it?
I plugged it in and the temp looked to be set up higher then I want it. Did the arrow button and put it at 99.5.
Waiting to see if it gets there and stops. Anything else? Is there a day countdown or anything?

Back
Top Bottom