The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I went to the dentist again today. It went well. I go to the regular doctor tomorrow to make sure I don’t have strep or anything and also to have my ankle checked out. I was gonna go to our walk in Urgent Care place that’s loosely affiliated with my doc tonight but I’d rather see my own doctor and he happened to have some appointments tomorrow.

I went to the dentist again today. It went well. I go to the regular doctor tomorrow to make sure I don’t have strep or anything and also to have my ankle checked out. I was gonna go to our walk in Urgent Care place that’s loosely affiliated with my doc tonight but I’d rather see my own doctor and he happened to have some appointments tomorrow.
I am happy that the dentist visit went well but sad about your ankle!

It was good. I didn’t feel the need to slam my head against the wall in frustration 🤣
It showered throughout the day, so no. It wasn’t measurable, so hopefully if the wind comes up it will dry things out.

It's a good day when you don't want to slam your head :gig

Better luck tomorrow on the wet fields.

Good morning, Sour. It's sad. I'm not "handy" and if my husband were not, I don't know who we'd call. The few times we've called a service, we were lucky if they showed up to give us an estimate.
I've got a great heating and AC guy. A good electrician, but he's as old as me, a good but in my opinion overly expensive plumber.
For sure!!! And I personally love stuffed peppers so I’ll be right over!!! :lau
If I must say so, I make great stuffed peppers. :drool

Back
Top Bottom