Username Troubles

helena bonham carter what GIF

Might I suggest a different hobby? Knitting perhaps?

Objection! We've been seen in the same room so we can't be the same person.
Knitting? I tried crochet and gave up. the thought of me knitting is absolutely ridiculous.

I have a counter-objection: @chaos_engineer on Printer Knowledge posted the same photo @azurbanclucker posted here on BYC. There is also a @chaos_engineer here on BYC, implying that it is your alt. @chaos_engineer's post history also suggests that he is your alt, and therefore, you are the exact same person.

Knitting? I tried crochet and gave up. the thought of me knitting is absolutely ridiculous.

I have a counter-objection: @chaos_engineer on Printer Knowledge posted the same photo @azurbanclucker posted here on BYC. There is also a @chaos_engineer here on BYC, implying that it is your alt. @chaos_engineer's post history also suggests that he is your alt, and therefore, you are the exact same person.
I think there's going to be a new lawsuit:
@notabitail vs. @azurbanclucker, aka @chaos_engineer , for claiming not to be the same person even though they are under a binding law.

Why bother? It's a little "stalker"-y
'Cause you told me you weren't the same. Besides, I think it seems there are more than one people who do what's called "profile stalking".

In case you're wondering what I'm doing on PK, I posted about a printer problem I'm having, and your post was conveniently in the sidebar. Essentially no effort was needed since I just happened to stumble on you.

You need to clean/replace it.

You may need to reset the counters too,m there's a comment on that vid about it.
I'll have to try that. Dad's gonna be happy if that thing starts working again. We have been using the backup HP for right now.

In thanksgiving I've dropped the lawsuit for right now.

Back
Top Bottom