You Guys Stop Posting Pics Of Silkies!!!!!

Atleast you guys are allowed one. . . Our annual rainfall here is around 130 inches, sooo. . . . Our Polish have to have hairties during the winter, and even that doesn't help too much. I can't imagine what a poor silkie would go through in this weather!!
th.gif

Yep and they are pushy too....

15239_fourbirds.gif

The Cochin Roo takes to a corner in the wire mesh stalls and ALL the silkies gather around him for comfort and warmth.

It really is quite the sight to see. I have seen a few crawl their way under his butt on a cold night.

Last edited:
chickenmum Its easy you want silkies do what I did tell DH they are for the grandkids then let them pick out one or two and you get to keep the rest Works everytime especially if you have a little girl with big eyes and a smile that says pleaaaseee.
1737_img_0727.jpg

another thing is Well they can show them. It will teach them responsibility lol

I wouldn't be without my Silkies - Mum is a great broody and has so far hatched 14 eggs ( 9 of which are Silkies) and she has also hatched an Indian Runner Duck egg (as the original Mum wasn't interested)- cheapest and most reliable incubator I have ever known and VERY cute and cuddly too. My Silkies cope with very cold temperatures here in the winter - minus 14 degrees, wind and rain too - they love the summer too. Go on, spoil yourself..... you won't regret it!
Suzie:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom