⚠️HELP PLS ⚠️

Pics
Under a heat lamp where though outside? So your not using an incubator just a heat lamp to hatch? do you have the mama duck too?
No the mama duck is gone technically all the mamas belong to my neighbor but he didn’t collect eggs so he now doesn’t want them so he’s shooting all of the ducks and selling the meat. My family is a sanctuary so we have been feeding and sheltering the babies because they are all that are left

How do I keep it from rolling on its belly and should I bring it inside to monitor its progress over night
I would give it something clean to be on (like a clean towel) and let it be on its belly. Belly-down is the normal position for a duck or duckling at pretty much any age, and it will probably be much more comfortable that way.

Just make sure it is one something clean (a towel can be a good choice.)

I would give it something clean to be on (like a clean towel) and let it be on its belly. Belly-down is the normal position for a duck or duckling at pretty much any age, and it will probably be much more comfortable that way.

Just make sure it is one something clean (a towel can be a good choice.)
Should I leave food and water in last time it rolled in the water and the food needs tiny bin and should I give brewers yeast. I am leaving it for only a few minutes because I need to feed cows

Yes and Muscovy
One of my favorite breeds. Bless you and your mom and dad for taking care of these little ones. Def keep the duckling on a clean towel and let it be on its belly. Just make sure it stays on the towel and doesn't drag it belly through any poop. You need to keep that belly clean until the yolk absorbs all the way.

Should I leave food and water in last time it rolled in the water and the food needs tiny bin and should I give brewers yeast. I am leaving it for only a few minutes because I need to feed cows
Do you have a chick waterer by any chance? never leave food down without water they can choke

Back
Top Bottom