⚠️HELP PLS ⚠️

Pics
Should I leave food and water in last time it rolled in the water and the food needs tiny bin and should I give brewers yeast. I am leaving it for only a few minutes because I need to feed cows
In general you will want to have food and water available for the duckling.

But if you are leaving it for just a few minutes, and the food and water are not safe for the duckling when you are away, then yes take away the food and water for that few minutes.

In general you will want to have food and water available for the duckling.

But if you are leaving it for just a few minutes, and the food and water are not safe for the duckling when you are away, then yes take away the food and water for that few minutes.
Does this mean I should bring it in over night because I don’t have anything available it can’t get into overnight for food and water

You can put the duckling in a box on top of a clean towel and put food and water in with it. You can use a lamp to keep it warm if you have nothing else. If you have a light that will shine into the box. But you'll need a thermonitor to make sure you can see what the temps in the box are so you keep the duckling warm enough.

You can put the duckling in a box on top of a clean towel and put food and water in with it. You can use a lamp to keep it warm if you have nothing else. If you have a light that will shine into the box. But you'll need a thermonitor to make sure you can see what the temps in the box are so you keep the duckling warm enough.
When I bring it inside will a heating mat work for underneath it to stay warm like obviously under towels though too? Because imma bring it inside but I can’t bring a heat lamp for it

At least 85 to start with first week then 5* lower each week thereafter. If need be you can also cover most of the top of the box if that is what your using. If you have a stuffed animal it can cuddle with that may help to keep it warm too.

At least 85 to start with first week then 5* lower each week thereafter. If need be you can also cover most of the top of the box if that is what your using. If you have a stuffed animal it can cuddle with that may help to keep it warm too.
Thank you I thought 90’s so I’m glad it can be cooler lol though my heat pad is really nice and get up to the 100

Back
Top Bottom