⚠️HELP PLS ⚠️

Pics
Too young yet. Like Luvducks said once the ducklings are around 2-4 weeks it might work but for now just let her see them with fencing or something similar in between them so she gets used to the idea there are other ducks. She will most likely bond with them once they are older. Ducks love having ducks around them they are flock aniamls.
She is also the only one the other eggs with her unfortunately didn’t hatch so she really doesn’t know she is duck. She is bonded to three chicks the mama hatched late and didn’t want

She’ll learn. I raised a Muscovy drake duckling from hatch when mama didn’t want him and he bonded really well with the flock once he was outside for good we just have to take it slow and always supervise to make sure no one gets hurt.
So do you think I should keep lucky the duckling I’m helping for one more night inside. What I’m doing is every time I go outside I bring lucky and put her under the lamp in her own box and occasionally peep in and bring her food and water then take it out and go finish doing other chores and then once I’m done entirely done outside I bring her in to monitor her. I’m trying to socialize the other while I’m outside and let Jihyo lay on my lap while I watch them all.

I’d keep Lucky in one more night just to be safe. Does the belly look like it’s closed all the way that is important before you take her out.
You have a lot of responsibility I am thinking your parents have raised you right :clap
Yes my parents have and her tummy hasn’t closed yet all the way idk this is a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 1
I’d keep Lucky in one more night just to be safe. Does the belly look like it’s closed all the way that is important before you take her out.
You have a lot of responsibility I am thinking your parents have raised you right :clap
Also is all the back and forth too much for lucky or do you think it’s okay ?

Back
Top Bottom