❗URGENT❗Pit Mix URGENTLY Needs New Home Near Wayne County, Indiana!!

Have you posted on Fb marketplace, Craigslist, and advertised in your local newspaper? Flyers work too. You can even do radio ads. I'd advertise any way possible to try to rehome him. There's lots of good things to try. You could even have him do a sign in his yard that says dog for sale. It might attract some sketchy people but you never know.

Have you posted on Fb marketplace, Craigslist, and advertised in your local newspaper? Flyers work too. You can even do radio ads. I'd advertise any way possible to try to rehome him. There's lots of good things to try. You could even have him do a sign in his yard that says dog for sale. It might attract some sketchy people but you never know.
I do not have FB but I will see if my sister will do that!

I was warned by someone on the Indiana thread about putting a free dog up on Craigslist adding a high chance of him being a bait dog.

I will also see if she can make flyers. And the person who has him at their house is not wanting to do anything to help get rid of him.

I am trying to do all I can for my sister, but I live in Texas so I am limited on some of the things I can do.

I'm in Arizona and adopted a 3 year old female American Saffy Terrier mix from the county animal shelter, as we had to recently put our old 13 year down. The shelters are full. Many are being put down to make room for more. At least we were able to save the life of this one.
My hope is to find him a home so he does not have to go to a shelter, but I can only do so much from Texas for a dog in Indiana. I am doing all I can from this distance though

Back
Top Bottom