15 week old...chickens?

Verykeriann

Chirping
Mar 31, 2021
I have zero self-control and purchased 4 "guaranteed pullets" yesterday to add to my flock. The man I bought them from said they were either Ameraucanas, Easter Eggers, or Olive Eggers. I'm not hoping one way or the other for breed, I just like to know what my girls are so I can take better care of their specific needs. My main question is are they really all pullets? The combs are almost non-existent and I'm not super familiar with the breeds so I just don't know. I've gotten 5 roosters from guaranteed pullets over the last 3 years, so I'm a little paranoid, lol.

TL;DR - Can anyone identify these chickens by breed or color at least, and please tell me they're all pullets 🤞

Also, the photos aren't great because they're still in the quarantine coop. Thank y'all for any help you can give

20240626_104200.jpg

#1 - Bonnie
20240626_202220.jpg

#2 - Hoalina
20240626_104327.jpg

#3 - Po
20240626_202405.jpg

#4 - Hank

I see pullets too but I find these breeds a little difficult to sex. However I'm not seeing any red shoulders, which I think we would be, if they were EE or OE. I especially like the colors of #1, Bonnie!
Thank you! They're all so sweet too! I also got a Barred Rock named Roxanne yesterday, and I'm shocked by their temperaments...they're just as friendly as my golden comets!

Back
Top Bottom