Ended 2020 Chicken Gift-Ideas From Amazon & TSC - $25 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Wait--only one link per submission. I will try this again.
I have those shoes in red. Absolutely love them. Yes, it was a gift. I was super excited about it. I can wear them with socks or without. No tan line so far....

I really want this so I can expand my flock's run space then I can expand my flock (and maybe get ducks). This is going to be combined with some other ones that I have to wait for tommorrow.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/red-brand-welded-wire-72-in-x-100-ft
You can find rolls of wire a lot like this on Ebay or craigslist! You can also find fence planets on those sights as well for cheeper! That is what my run is made up of, just used fence panels I can scavenge up from neighbors and online sites!

Not to say you don't need this, but perhaps in the interim you could go the DIY route & use the netting from produce bags. I get onions, shallots, garlic, apples, etc. in mesh/net bags and they work well, last a good while & feel good about repurposing "trash" for a while at least. Though it does eventually end up in the landfill.
Genius! my ladies totally need entertainment int eh winter, and I am defiantly gonna use produce bags! Plus any horse owners that have feed bags that would work too! PS. horse owners, I have an online horse show going! Its in the poultry show section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom