3 day old chick cant stand and just crawling using its feet

NBaid

Hatching
Aug 27, 2024
This is my 1st hatched incubated egg and its not standing, i thought this was normal so i did not mind it but still after 3 days from being fully out on the shell this is what my chick looks like

IMG20240828224937.jpg

I was about to give up on this fella cuz i thought it was going to die after 24h of not standing but i tried to help it drink water and eat a bit and it's really trying its best to move so if i can save it i would.
This is another pic of the legs and feet so if anyone have any idea to fix it i would be grateful
IMG20240828225010.jpg

The chick is not weak at all and is pretty energetic but it only drinks a bit of water at most and ive tried feeding it and it just its a bit a day

Last chick I had like that died within a week. These chicks come from hens that are deficient in certain vitamins, & amino acids.

This is my 1st hatched incubated egg and its not standing, i thought this was normal so i did not mind it but still after 3 days from being fully out on the shell this is what my chick looks like

View attachment 3930780

I was about to give up on this fella cuz i thought it was going to die after 24h of not standing but i tried to help it drink water and eat a bit and it's really trying its best to move so if i can save it i would.
This is another pic of the legs and feet so if anyone have any idea to fix it i would be gratefulView attachment 3930784
Oh poor little chick! Hopefully someone can help.

Back
Top Bottom