jam_packed12

Hatching
Mar 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

Recently, we got a batch of chicks surrendered to our farm. Just our luck, 3 out of 9 chicks ended up being roosters. Two of the roosters are Black Australorps and one is an Easter Egger. They are about 4 months old now and very friendly! All of the roosters are vaccinated and dewormed. I am looking for new homes for them in the Ohio area. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I am willing to drive to a location to drop them off. Please see attached pictures. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
JAM

Attachments

• chick1.jpg
    chick1.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 7
  • chick2.jpg
    chick2.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 6
  • chick3.jpg
    chick3.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone,

Recently, we got a batch of chicks surrendered to our farm. Just our luck, 3 out of 9 chicks ended up being roosters. Two of the roosters are Black Australorps and one is an Easter Egger. They are about 4 months old now and very friendly! All of the roosters are vaccinated and dewormed. I am looking for new homes for them in the Ohio area. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I am willing to drive to a location to drop them off. Please see attached pictures. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
JAM
You can’t keep roosters?

Back
Top Bottom