4 New Silkie Chicks

Well, the girls are not laying as well right now, but i could probably get 6+ to you next week if you want to wait? Or whenever your others are due to hatch. Just let me know and I can put you down for that week. I get $25 for 6+ which includes priority shipping, delivery conf. and I will be putting cool packs in the rest of the summer too. Just let me know if you are interested. paypal is [email protected]

I have an empty bator now so I dont' have to wait for the current batch, so when ever you are ready, I will do paypal in a couple of days. Thanks again!
Krista

Marie I absolutely adore your babies! The lighter possibly splash chick in your pic reminds me so much of the little one I hatched from your eggs, I miss her!
hit.gif

Ok, Just dropping a note letting you know I am still interested and will be doing paypal tomorrow, gotta go chase my kids back to bed
tongue.png

Krista

I think I can send yours out on Saturday. Will let you know for sure Friday. I have girls acting like they may go broody any day now. Just make sure to send me your contact info.

Marie

I sent it, contact info included. It will say FNK. I will pm you my email addy too.
Thanks Marie!
Krista

Back
Top Bottom