8+ Ringneck pheasant eggs F/S TN **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
How does $8 + $10 for shipping sound?

Yes that seems fair to me. Please send me your info amd I will paypal you. Thanks Kim

Just sent you the paypal payment. Thank you Kim

Quote:
Yes that seems fair to me. Please send me your info amd I will paypal you. Thanks Kim

I got it, Thank you. I will ship them tomorrow.

B. Saffles Farms :

Quote:

I got it, Thank you. I will ship them tomorrow.​

Thank you! Also Monarc23 she convinced me on taking the chance. I will let you know how they do. Thanks again Kim

Great, thank you too monarc. Cause Ive got birds everywhere with more in the bator, and really need to quit putting every egg I get in the bator. My DW is gonna kill me LOL

I know how you feel. I have built more homemade incubaters than I need. Ok wait, some were for other people, but I have 4th and 5th up and ready now for myself. But my kids love it. My oldest son still lives at home (almost 22) wants to know why the one is not done yet. Told him I still drive transit van for Metzenbaum (speical needs) people. Having 5 kids still at home Learn how to help with this too. He finished it tonight. Love him. My DH is like we have the room in the new basement have at it. We added 3 levels to our house, basement 24wx36h 24x24 family room 24x24 upstairs also with closet space between the two parts and a 10x10 (not big enough) canning storage) 10x10 mudroom ad a 16x16 new bathroom. We more than doubled our house. Still not enough.

I know if only my Dad was still alive. He just seem to have that knack with birds, we always had the most unlikely broodie. I had the knack for four legged but Dad had the two legged. We did good together. My brother has Dads knack but is more interested in fur legged. I told him we will work together and we can try? to master what Dad had. You just don't appreiciate people until they are gone. Then you remember what was said and told to you, but you second guess if its the same if it doesn't come out the same. Life is funny.

B. Saffles Farms :

Quote:
That is so very true.

Best wishes and I forward " Live everyday as if it were your last" Dad always told us that. I live it everyday, Hope ya'all do too. Kim​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom