A Constable sniffing around my house...

Hey guys,
I just saw this now.
It turned out that it was legit, she is being sued by a utility bill company for a past due bill from last year.
The bill was less than $1,000 but they are sueing for nearly $3,000. My Mom is on disability, should be nice to see how this turns out.
Still don't know how Mr. Constable got my address but he then had the audacity to tell my mother that he thought my house was "falling apart"...
roll.png
It's a fixer upper, geez! Talk about offensive!

He really did creep me out though.

Tell your Mom not to feel bad the local bank is sueing my disabled neighbor for bank fees they charged to close his account 27.00. They are taking him to court. He is living in a house without electricity,water,has been trying to get VA to give him his benefits. Has been turned down by Social security disability. H e has no income at all. His front wheel fell off his car so it doesn't work. I finally got him food stamps and he occassionally works for neighbors to buy propane to cook with. Otherwise he cooks in his fireplace. He uses my freezer for meat. and gets bottles of water from our well. But they really have to have that money they charged him to close an account he had not used since 2000. If I was the judge....

Quote:
Wow banks are that hard up......
Also you should have a local food bank where he can get food and they also have places that will help with utilities....
Its great that you are helping this guy....

Last edited:
we lived in the city years ago and got up one friday morning to go on vacation and our car was gone.
We came back on Sunday night to a message that said we have your car please report to the downtown police station. When my husband got there the officer was very dissapointed. He said "well your not a short dark haired man at all, that just ruins my day".
It seems the theif ran our car up on someones porch and was seen running away.The description was a short portuguese fella, and my husband is 5' 10 and blonde. thank goodness.
So he went to the impound yard with his brother to get the car and the guy says it will cost you $150.00 to get the car.My DH says , keep it I only paid a $100 for it to begin with. The guy says well give me $50 DH says I don't have $50, looks at his brother and says nope I don't have $50 either.
So they walked away.It was time for a new car anyway , the ashtray was full.

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
The sad thing is if you get your car stold and you have to pay to get it back..i think they need to change the laws on that its just wrong....happened to my step son with his first car...poor kid

Back
Top Bottom