Adding a 2nd automatic door

JoCin

In the Brooder
May 13, 2024
Morning! We have an automatic door on our coop and love it. We were considering adding an additional one to an outdoor run we built for our hens. Has anyone done this? If we order the same brand would the remote control fab open both? Any thoughts appreciated

Morning! We have an automatic door on our coop and love it. We were considering adding an additional one to an outdoor run we built for our hens. Has anyone done this? If we order the same brand would the remote control fab open both? Any thoughts appreciated
I added an automatic door to my covered run and it has worked very well for my situation. I can't speak to the remote control issue as my auto doors don't have them (they open and close according to the times I set on them), but you might be able to find that info out from the manufacturer of the product you have (or if you mention the product here, someone with the same one may be able to tell you). :)

wow, I was just thinking this about an hour ago and boom, you posted here about the same thing! I have an Omlet door on the coop, which I love, but for the run I'd need something going vertical. Anyone have good experience with this kind of solar one? I would love some sort of manual time set on it too, like I have on the Omlet.

Back
Top Bottom