ALABAMA!!

Welcome! I'm here in Haleyville too! Planning on going to TSC in Hamilton tomorrow!
I have yet to go to TSC in Hamilton, I usually just shop the CO-OP in town. We have only had our chickens and goats for about a month. Glad to see someone else from Haleyville. I know about 1 person in town since we are so new here.

I have yet to go to TSC in Hamilton, I usually just shop the CO-OP in town. We have only had our chickens and goats for about a month. Glad to see someone else from Haleyville. I know about 1 person in town since we are so new here.

Oh, WOW! You are the "new girl" in SO many ways! Well, I want to welcome you, first, to the great state of Alabama. Repeat after me,
Roooooooolllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiide, Roll!!
There, the most important phrase to know in this state, out of the way.

Second, Welcome to the most informative and helpful site on the web for all things "chicken." BYC is the place to be! If you need any help with navigating or even with help with your animals, ask here, if we don't know, we'll help you find out! Finally, welcome to the ALABAMA!! thread, we are the local BYC chicken junkies and we have gotten to know each other pretty well, some even IRL!
I hope we get to know you, as well!

Welcome to our flock!

Oh, WOW!  You are the "new girl" in SO many ways!  Well, I want to welcome you, first, to the great state of Alabama.  Repeat after me,
[COLOR=B22222]Roooooooolllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiide, Roll!![/COLOR]
[rule]There, the most important phrase to know in this state, out of the way. 

Second, Welcome to the most informative and helpful site on the web for all things "chicken."  BYC is the place to be!  If you need any help with navigating or even with help with your animals, ask here, if we don't know, we'll help you find out!  Finally, welcome to the ALABAMA!! thread, we are the local BYC chicken junkies and we have gotten to know each other pretty well, some even IRL! 

Welcome to our flock! 

Thank you for such the kind welcome! I've learned the rolllll tide rollll shortly after moving here thanks to shopping at the local walmart on game day lol.

Oh, WOW! You are the "new girl" in SO many ways! Well, I want to welcome you, first, to the great state of Alabama. Repeat after me,
Roooooooolllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiide, Roll!!
There, the most important phrase to know in this state, out of the way.

Second, Welcome to the most informative and helpful site on the web for all things "chicken." BYC is the place to be! If you need any help with navigating or even with help with your animals, ask here, if we don't know, we'll help you find out! Finally, welcome to the ALABAMA!! thread, we are the local BYC chicken junkies and we have gotten to know each other pretty well, some even IRL!

Welcome to our flock!

I'll have to disagree with Wisher....the correct phrase is

War Eagle!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Well, AlGirl, not to be outdone by Wisher, I would also like to welcome you to our great state and to the Alabama forum on BYC. Wisher is correct about this being the best site on the web for all things chicken and if you're not a junkie yet, just give it time!

I must disagree on one point, however. By far, THE most important phrase you need to learn would most certainly be
WAAAARRRR EEAAAGGGLLLEEE

Just kidding Wisher. To each his/her own. Regardless of whether we bleed blue and orange or crimson and white, we all LOVE our state and are happy to have you here with us in Sweet Home Alabama!

Well, AlGirl, not to be outdone by Wisher, I would also like to welcome you to our great state and to the Alabama forum on BYC. Wisher is correct about this being the best site on the web for all things chicken and if you're not a junkie yet, just give it time!

I must disagree on one point, however. By far, THE most important phrase you need to learn would most certainly be
WAAAARRRR EEAAAGGGLLLEEE

Just kidding Wisher. To each his/her own. Regardless of whether we bleed blue and orange or crimson and white, we all LOVE our state and are happy to have you here with us in Sweet Home Alabama!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom