ALABAMA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowstickybr

Hi! I am located in north alabama....in crossville. Near guntersville lake. I am looking to buy chickens to start our flock! Any sellers in the area?! Willing to travel some!!

Welcome to BYC and the Alabama thread
yippiechickie.gif

Cricket so sorry for your loss of your little ducks
hugs.gif

Hi! I am located in north alabama....in crossville. Near guntersville lake. I am looking to buy chickens to start our flock! Any sellers in the area?! Willing to travel some!!
Welcome!!! You have found a great site and this thread is really good too. Everyone on here is so helpful and nice. I highly recommend Wisher's babies! I got some of her two day old chicks. They are almost 4 weeks old and healthy as can be! They are growing like crazy!
welcome-byc.gif

I have very sad news
sad.png
during the storm last night my ducks decided to go swimming. This morning I found all three of them drowned.
sad.png
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that Crickett
hugs.gif

sorry to hear about the ducks. serious question... how does a duck drown? i don't know ANYTHING about ducks and that just sounds so strange to me.

Welcome!!! You have found a great site and this thread is really good too. Everyone on here is so helpful and nice. I highly recommend Wisher's babies! I got some of her two day old chicks. They are almost 4 weeks old and healthy as can be! They are growing like crazy!
welcome-byc.gif

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that Crickett
hugs.gif
Where can I find Wisher?! I hope she in in my area!!

They were in a tub of water. So not moving water. They were about three months old. Two were regular Pekings, the third was tufted. I think once they got into the tub, it was too slick to get out, so they got tired and drowned.

Back
Top Bottom