ALABAMA!!

Hey, Wendy! Wonderful to have you here,
welcome-byc.gif
and the ALABAMA!! thread. If you have any questions on chickens, ask away. I have a question, what the heck is that in your avatar?

Looking to rehome the two Ameraucana Roos. They're about 5-6 mo old and very feisty. Only have 8 chickens and three Roos is major overkill so... Pm me if you're interested. Not looking to make a profit. Paid $5/each for them so make an offer and I'll definitely consider. Located in Southeastern corner of AL

Hey y'all. That is my pied sugar glider meeka. She is one of my breeders and my ESA. Emotional support animal. She is one of 14 I own.I breed and sale them. The gliders and the chickens are my sanity. I love them so much. I will post more pics when I can. This is sammy.

This is bitsy, she is a creamino sugar glider.

This is meeka and her black beauty joey. (Baby)

Looking to rehome the two Ameraucana Roos. They're about 5-6 mo old and very feisty. Only have 8 chickens and three Roos is major overkill so... Pm me if you're interested. Not looking to make a profit. Paid $5/each for them so make an offer and I'll definitely consider. Located in Southeastern corner of AL
Very pretty roos. Hope you will be able to rehome them soon.

Hey y'all. That is my pied sugar glider meeka. She is one of my breeders and my ESA. Emotional support animal. She is one of 14 I own.I breed and sale them. The gliders and the chickens are my sanity. I love them so much. I will post more pics when I can. This is sammy.

This is bitsy, she is a creamino sugar glider.

This is meeka and her black beauty joey. (Baby)

Very pretty roo. Is it a silkie mix?
And your sugar gliders are very cute. I have 17 year old friend that owns 2 regular color ones and he is always showing me pics and videos of them.

Back
Top Bottom