ALABAMA!!

Here's a video from Alabama Cooperative Extension on the current situation regarding the AI outbreak and some reminders about the importance of biosecurity for backyard flocks:

Here's a video from Alabama Cooperative Extension on the current situation regarding the AI outbreak and some reminders about the importance of biosecurity for backyard flocks:

Hunh..... in the video he said the infected site was 2 miles from the AL border and the quarantine zone extended 4 miles *into* AL, but on the extension info site, it said they have a 6 mile *diameter* control.... that would extend 1 mile into AL. I know, I know, I'd be careful either way. :)

Hi everyone!

Been ages since I've been on the site. Nothing too much going on since last time I've been on the site. Lost several of birds to prey but I lose a couple every year. It's the price of letting them free range. Finally found an English Orpington that didn't cost a fortune and that actually look like an Eng. Orp. And just hatched out a batch of Japanese quails( Actually some late bloomer are still hatching at day 21!!! ). Was not planning to get anymore quails but got hold of some eggs and the next thing I knew I got quails(I know...Spoken like a true addict!!).
yippiechickie.gif
Otherwise, everything is the same. I hope everyone is well.

Back
Top Bottom