ALABAMA!!

Wow those are going to be beautiful, with crests and feathered legs. My roosters in my laying flock are a Jersey Giant, a turken, and a white crested black polish. The Polish is so much smaller then the other two Roos but he is the boss. They get out of his way and he rules the roost. You did great for your first time incubating. What kind of incubator did you use?

Wow those are going to be beautiful, with crests and feathered legs. My roosters in my laying flock are a Jersey Giant, a turken, and a white crested black polish. The Polish is so much smaller then the other two Roos but he is the boss. They get out of his way and he rules the roost. You did great for your first time incubating. What kind of incubator did you use?
I found a hova-bator incubator on sale it is the 1602N model. It worked amazingly! It always kept a steady temp and on point humidity. Wonderful and hardworking incubator!

I found a hova-bator incubator on sale it is the 1602N model. It worked amazingly! It always kept a steady temp and on point humidity. Wonderful and hardworking incubator!
Forced air model with automatic Turner? I want one of those or a small cabinet type.I use two Little Giants and a Lyons turn x . The Lyons is almost fool proof but the Little Giants are definitely a challenge as they are not forced air. But still I get good hatches. Once you start it is addictive.

Forced air model with automatic Turner? I want one of those or a small cabinet type.I use two Little Giants and a Lyons turn x . The Lyons is almost fool proof but the Little Giants are definitely a challenge as they are not forced air. But still I get good hatches. Once you start it is addictive.
I had to hand turn the eggs. I plan on purchasing the turner soon though.

Back
Top Bottom