ALABAMA!!

Palmetto Exotic Poultry-Save your money and buy from a reputable seller.I have conversations and pics of her place and cages.Deplorable living conditions.I have text from her if anyone wishes to see what they would be getting and dealing with,along with pictures of her "High End" farm.
I know it’s been a while but if you have pictures or a story to share I’d love to hear more, she’s changed her farm name and is flipping chicks.

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me out. A co-worker really likes Modern Game Bantams and I'm wanting chicks, so we would ideally like to make an order and split it. Does anyone know who is selling Modern Game hens in northern Alabama? I'm right in the middle at the top of the state. If not, any hatcheries selling them? I've only dealt with Murray McMurray and they don't seem to have them. Thanks.

I recall seeing quite a few at the show in Fort Payne on the 2nd. I just don't know who had them. You may be able to check out the facebook page for the group, Heart of Dixie Poultry Club, Alabama(the ones who hosted the show), and ask on there. Other than that, I don't have any good leads. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom